8 августа 2013 г.

Crimea tale

Hi, everybody, i'm in Crimea now. It's hot, but great here - 30 degrees (Celsium).
The picture was taken today, i'm standing at the balcony of M. Voloshin's house. He lived here and loved this place. It's impossible to hate places like this, frankly speaking... If I were him I'd live there all the time because of the climate and sea... Moscow is cold and rainy this summer, winters are cold, but in this paradise it's hot and fantastically beautiful.
I was really surprised when i saw Crimea's mountains. They look like in Ireland! Is anybody from Ireland? Could you compare?
 
If i find something more interesting, i'll let you know. 
Thanks for being with me. Welcome to my blog!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Когда нет слов...

:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^